As part of the 6/10 Interchange Reconstruction Project, motorists can expect the following changes:
Sat., Nov. 10, from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m.:
- Rte. 6 East at Broadway, exit closed for construction. Follow signed detour.
- Rte. 10 North, from Union Ave. to the Tobey St. overpass, lane closures for traffic shifts to the temporary Rte. 10 North and temporary Westminster St. ramp
- At the conclusion of this work, the Rte. 10 North shift and the Broadway exit closure will remain in place for approximately 24 months.
Sun., Nov. 11, from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m.:
- Lane closures for traffic shifts to the right on Rte. 6 West, from the Tobey St. overpass to Hartford Ave.
- One of two lanes on Westminster St. East, from Barton St. to Olneyville Square, will close
- Traffic will shift on Broadway, from Barton St. to Olneyville Square
- At the conclusion of this work, the traffic patterns will be place for approximately 12 months.
Next week, daytime work will resume behind barrier at the 6/10 Interchange on Tues., Nov. 13. Lane closures for construction are also possible Tues.-Fri. from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Rte. 6 West, from the Tobey St. overpass to Hartford Ave.
See full list of Other Limited Access Highway Restrictions »