Temporary Exit and Ramp Closures
- Johnston: I-295 North, at Exit 9B, exit closed for construction through Summer 2020. Follow signed detour.
- Pawtucket/Providence: I-95 South at Exit 27, Exit 26 and Exit 25, exits closed for drainage work, Wed. night, 7 p.m.-6 a.m. Please note: the on-ramps from Lonsdale Ave. and Smithfield Ave. to I-95 South also closed. Follow signed detours.
- Pawtucket/Providence: I-95 South at Exit 25, Exit 24 and Exit 23, exits closed for drainage work, Thurs. night, 7 p.m.-6 a.m. Please note: the on-ramps from Smithfield Ave. and Branch Ave. to I-95 South also closed. Follow signed detours.
New Traffic Patterns
- Pawtucket: I-95 South, from just past Exit 30 to Central Ave., new lane split in place, with two lanes to the left and one to the right, for approximately one month. Motorists are advised not to stop and change lanes. All lanes go through.
- Richmond: I-95, at Exit 3, traffic has shifted to the right on both sides of I-95 through August 2020. Exit 3 is permanently reduced to a single exit in both directions of I-95.
See full list of Interstate Restrictions »