I-295/Rte. 6 Bridge Rehabilitation
- Closure of the southbound through lanes. Through traffic will utilize the new bridges on the service road.
- Access will be maintained for ramps to Rte. 6 West to Hartford, Conn. (Exit 9C) and Rte. 6 East to Providence (Exit 9A).
- The on-ramp from Hartford Ave./Rte. 6A West to I-295 South will remain closed.
Rte. 6 and Rte. 6A (Hartford Ave.)
- Lane closed on the ramp from Rte. 6 West to I-295 North.
- Lane closures possible on both Rte. 6 and Rte. 6A at the I-295 overpasses
- On-ramp closed from Rte. 6A West to I-295 South. Left turns permitted for nearby on-ramp normally used by Rte. 6A East traffic.
- Providence: I-95 North, from Exit 18 to Exit 19, left lane closed, and I-95 South, from I-195 on-ramp to Thurbers Ave. off-ramp, right shoulder closed for construction, Sun., 7 a.m.-11 a.m.