Ongoing Traffic Pattern
- Providence: On I-195 East and West, between the I-95 interchange and Exit 2 (EB: India St./Gano St.; WB: South Main St.), traffic has shifted to four lanes to the right with left lane and shoulder closures for construction. Watch for construction activities behind barrier and vehicles entering and exiting. Motorists should not stop in the work zone or change lanes. All lanes go through.
- East Providence: I-195 East and West, from Exit 6 (Rte. 103/Broadway) to Exit 8 (Rte. 6), lane closures for construction, Sunday-Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
- Sunday and Monday nights: left lane closed
- Tuesday-Thursday nights: left and center lanes closed
- Providence: I-195 East and West from the I-95 interchange to Exit 2 (Gano St./India St.), lane and shoulder closures possible for barrier removal and temporary striping, Sunday and Monday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Sunday night: I-195 East
- Monday night: I-195 West