Fill out my online form.

Customer Service


Email us!

Our office is open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you spot a roadway hazard outside these hours, please call 401-222-3005

Damage Claim Information

Pothole Information

State Road or Local Road?

If you spot a roadway hazard but aren't sure who to contact, visit our State-maintained roads web page to find out.

Learn More »

City & Town Websites

How to Make an Open Records Request

State Traffic Commission