I-95 North Viaduct, Providence
- Providence: I-95 North, after the Downtown Providence exit (Exit 37/old Exit 22), all lanes shift to the left. Use caution when traveling through the area and do not slow down or change lanes. All lanes go through. Those wishing to take the State Offices/Rte. 146 exit (Exit 38/old Exit 23) should stay to the right.
- Providence: I-95, at the Exit 37 (old Exit 22) Interchange, various on and off ramp closures for bridge demolition, Sun.-Thur. nights 8 p.m. - 6 a.m. Follow signed detours.
- Providence: I-95, Exit 37B to Exit 39A, alternating lane closures for construction, Sun.-Thur. nights, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
New Traffic Patterns
- Cranston: I-95 South, at Exit 14A (Rte. 37 East On-Ramp), one of the two lanes is closed.
- Pawtucket: I-95 South, from just past Exit 43 (old Exit 30) to Central Ave., all traffic now shifts to the right.