- Warwick: Route 5 (Greenwich Ave.) at Post Rd., shoulder closures for construction, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- East Providence: I-195 East, from Exit 6 (Warren Ave.) to Exit 8 (Rte. 6), and I-195 West, from the Massachusetts state line to Exit 6 (Broadway), left lane and shoulder closures for construction, Sunday-Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- East Providence: I-195 East and West, from just east of the Washington Bridge to Broadway, varying lane closures for bridge inspection and survey work, Tuesday-Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 North, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., right lane closed for bridge work, Monday-Thursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Richmond to West Greenwich: I-95 North and South, from the Connecticut state line at Exit 93 to Exit 6A (Hopkins Hill Rd.), alternating lane closures in a moving operation for pothole patching, Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Expect delays.