Temporary Exit Closures
- Pawtucket: I-95 South at Exit 30, exit closed for bridge work through late Summer. Follow signed detour using Exit 29.
- Providence: I-95 North at Exit 24 and Exit 25, exits closed for drainage work, Wed. and Thurs. nights, 7 p.m. - 6 a.m. Follow signed detour. Please note: the on-ramps to I-95 North from Charles St., Branch Ave. and Smithfield Ave. will also be closed. Follow signed detour.
- Providence: I-95 North at Exit 25B, exit closed for guardrail installation, Thurs., 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Follow signed detour (Exit 25A*PeterPan* will be open)
- Warwick: I-95 South at Exit 10B, exit closed for drainage work, Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Follow signed detour using Exit 10A.
New Traffic Patterns
- Pawtucket: I-95 South, from just past Exit 30 to Central Ave., all traffic now shifts to the right.
- Richmond: I-95, at Exit 3, traffic has shifted to the right on both sides of I-95 through Fall 2020. Exit 3 is permanently reduced to a single exit in both directions of I-95.
- Warwick: I-295 North, over I-95 South just prior to Exit 1A, lane shift to the left for bridge work through early August.
See full list of Interstate Restrictions »