- Cranston: Expect partial lane closures in a moving operation for construction at the following roads, Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Cranston St. from Carolina St. to Garfield Ave., Cranston St. from Ambrose St. to Sherman Ave., Norwood Ave. from Broad St. to Narragansett Ave.
- Cranston: Rte. 2 (Reservoir Ave.) North and South, from Park Ave. to Sockanosset Cross Rd., partial lane closures in a moving operation for construction, Mon.-Fri. from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cranston: Rte. 5 North, from Garrison St. to Transit St., partial right lane closure for drainage work, Tues. and Wed. from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cranston: Rte. 5 (Oaklawn Ave.) South, at #1400, between Cotirell St. and Cardi St., right lane closed for drainage work, Mon. from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Providence: Eddy St. North and South, from Globe St. to Border St., alternating one-way traffic for a bridge inspection, Tues. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
See full list of Metropolitan Providence Restrictions